Going down the mountains faster is your main interest in paragliding? This introductory course to single skin paragliding is for you!
IS THIS FOR YOU?
The beginner single skin paragliding course is for walkers, hikers, climbers and mountaineers with no knowledge of paragliding but want to get to know this easy way of travel that is the single skin paraglider. It is for anyone who considers paragliding more a means of travel then loving just the sport itself.
It is so simple! Being able to paraglide on one's own wing, while respecting the flying rules imposed by this airtravel which is so easy to use. To have the basic knowledge of mountain flying, analysis and reading of ground.
- One or two days of the school slope.
- A great theoretical course on the theory of flight and landing approaches.
- A day flight on site FFVL .
- Application of theoretical courses and debriefing.
- A flight day dedicated to approaches and landing accuracy.
- A day of flight and the discovery of a mountain flight.
- Choice of a take-off, choice of an IGN map landing.
- Analysis and construction of an approach depending on the weather conditions of the moment.
- Learning to inflation the wing in the wind.
FLYEO seeks in this course to develop with the students a autonomy at takeoff and the landing. The goal is to get off the mountain safely, to be fully aware of the adaptations to have in approach of the ground the position of your feet in the wind.
€650 Per person for 5 days.
ALL OUR STUDENTS RECEIVE A 15% DISCOUNT ON PARAGLIDERS, HARNESSES AND RESERVES DURING THEIR COURSES (non combinable offer: the best available discount for the client will be applied).
Choose a date and click on the "Reserve" button to see the next courses following the chosen date.