How to get here?
- From Geneva: travel to Annecy by bus with the line T72 from LIHSA ( T72 timetable and departures from the airport ) then …
- From Annecy: lines 51 and 52 from LIHSA will take you to Doussard ( timetables lines 51 and 52 ).
Places to eat?
- The Bistrot du Coin great food, service and atmosphere, situated in the centre of Doussard.
- The Auberge du Boucanier offers very good dishes in a friendly atmosphere, near the beach at the end of the lake.
- The beach has probably the best panorama because as the name suggests this restaurant is located on the beach at the end of the lake, overlooking the paragliders in SIV! The food is excellent and the sandwiches to take away or eat on the terrace.
- Ambiance USA at the Road House Café , a restaurant that also offers theme nights.
Places to stay?
- Our friend Seb offers its lodgings to paragliders for € 15 per person per night. Contact him directly on +33 (0) 6 19 80 18 99.
- The Camping de la Serraz Farm is located in Doussard, this is the closest campsite to the FLYEO paragliding school.
- For more comfort, you can go to the hotel Arcalod at the exit of Doussard.
- Tissot offers a furnished studio 2 people in Vésonnes, fully equipped with a garage for 45 € per night.
The information is HERE and you can contact her at +33 (0) 6 08 00 42 40 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can contact Taxis du Lac at +33 (0) 6 60 89 51 69 to come to the FLYEO paragliding school.