Having gained some basic pilotage, thermalling and decision making skills; we begin to connect the dots, acquiring greater knowledge and confidence as well as accessing greater distances.
IS THIS FOR YOU?
• Fly an EN A/B glider and are autonomous on launches and landings
• Have completed at least 1 SIV or pilotage course.*
• Have done some small XCs 20-30 km or less.
• Be able to fly throughout the whole scope of conditions of the day.
• *Important notice: For safety reasons, all pilots wishing to book onto this course mush have completed at least one SIV course.
• With the confidence of leaving the hill, we learn to be as analytical as possible with our decisions, understanding observation & application and building our efficiency.
• Greater understanding of the alpine flying environment: Understanding what to look for in the forecast for an "epic" day, as well as constantly evaluating conditions in flight to make the most of our day.
• Building and mastering of fundamental aspects of psychology of paragliding: The ability to analyse our personal flying psychology and how to optimise it through our body language and various mental exercises is crucial to maximise our available flying bandwidth
• Small groups of 5 pilots maximum.
• At FLYEO, we know how important pure piloting is. Cross Country is governed by our ability to maximise our bandwidth and being controlled and relaxed leads to successful analysis, strategy and decision-making. In order to achieve this level, FLYEO require pilots wishing to take part in a cross country course is to have completed at least 1 SIV course within the last 12 months, so we can offer you:
• A level of consistency throughout the group
• Safety for the entire group.
ALL OUR STUDENTS RECEIVE A 15% DISCOUNT ON PARAGLIDERS, HARNESSES AND RESERVES DURING THEIR COURSES
(non combinable offer: the best available discount for the client will be applied).