Help with FFVL licensing

When you come to learn to paraglide at FLYEO in Stage Initiation or to further your training with Advance Training, you must take your license to the French Federation of Free Flight (FFVL) because we are labeled a French School of Free Flight (École Française de Vol Libre, EFVL). This license provides Air Civil Liability Read more about Help with FFVL licensing[…]