Are you looking for an original activity for a stag or hen party? Paragliding has it all!
Are you looking for an activity around Annecy for your Stag or Hen party program? Everything is possible with Flyeo! We will take you paragliding over Lake Annecy!
What could be better than to live an unforgettable experience and fly for your party?
Here is an original and adrenaline-filled activity to share with your friends!
- All our pilots fly regularly and are ready to help you make your first tandem flight unforgettable.
- You are the pilot — If you wish, the instructor can let you pilot the paraglider!
- Certificate — A flight certificate signed by your instructor is issued to you upon landing.
- We also regularly practice aerobatics, if you wish, ask for a taste of the thrills that paragliding can bring!
- We welcome you in our private space, on a terrace not far from the landing of Doussard. It is here, in the calm, that you will meet your pilot and where you will find your friends after the flight.
We offer all kinds of tandem flights. From 10 minutes flight (discovery) to 45 minutes for the Prestige flights.
There are even tandem flights with aerobatics for the most enthusiastic!
- Meeting point 15min in advance at our school (400 Route du Pont Monnet, 74210 Doussard)
- Our shuttle will take you to the take off (Col de la Forclaz)
- The flight of your choice will be the most amazing experience of your stag/hen party.
- The landing is in Doussard, a short walk from our Flyeo school.
Please bring trainers, warm clothes according to the season (a windbreaker is a plus), sunglasses and your smile!
Flyeo also offers paragliding and canyoning activity packs. Perfect for an adrenaline-filled day of hen and stag party!
With our partner Terreo Canyoning, we offer you
- The discovery pack: 10 to 15 minutes of paragliding and 2h5 of canyoning
- The sensations pack: 25 to 30min of paragliding and 3h5 of canyoning
Minimum weight: from 40 kg
Maximum weight: 80 kg for the discovery flight / 120 kg for the sensations flight
Duration: 10 to 45 minutes according to the flight
Time: every day, from 9am to 6pm