How to get here?
- From Geneva: travel to Annecy by bus with the line T72 from LIHSA ( T72 timetable and departures from the airport ) then ...
- From Annecy: lines 51 and 52 from LIHSA will take you to Doussard ( timetables lines 51 and 52 ).
Places to eat?
- Bob's Pizza is the place for AMAZING pizzas and a quick service! Open 7 days a week, 5 minute walk from Flyeo.
- The Auberge du Boucanier offers very good dishes in a friendly atmosphere, near the beach at the end of the lake.
- The beach has probably the best panorama because as the name suggests this restaurant is located on the beach at the end of the lake, overlooking the paragliders in SIV! The food is excellent and the sandwiches to take away or eat on the terrace.
- Ambiance USA at the Road House Café , a restaurant that also offers theme nights.
Places to stay?
We’ve partnered up with Camping La Ravoire to offer you a 10% discount on your stay attheir campsite (Excludes July and August, 5% discount in June).We recommend Camping La Ravoire as your perfect base for your course. Located near tothe landing field, La Ravoire is a beautiful 4-star campsite with fantastic facilities. The sitefeatures an indoor and outdoor swimming pool with magnificent sun terrace, small gym, bikehire, onsite snack bar and small shop selling croissants, pain au chocolat and bread in themorning. Prices are from 15 euros per night pp.
HOME is situated in DOussard, a village at the end of the Lake Annecy. Hidden in the centre of town, away from the hustle and bustle, Home has a number of shops within walking distance. Offering standard level of comfort, with an attractive price, Home is a lovely place for you and your fellow pilots to stay.
- Mme Tissot has a small furnished studio for 2 people in Vésonnes, fully equipped with garage for 45€ per night. More info
here or contact on +33 (0)6 08 00 42 40 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Into the mountains in Faverges, our friends Caroline, David and Jeff offer accommodation in tipis or rooms, they also offer half or full board options in their wonderfully alternative accommodation!
Ôlachat.eu ; email@example.com ; +33 (0)4 50 05 17 16 ; +33 (0)6 52 78 52 02 ; FaceBook !