New in 2024: Cancellation Insurance with our partner MEETCH
Ensure peace of mind when you reserve your activity by opting for our cancellation insurance.
Are you forced to cancel your tandem flight or your paragliding course? Cancelling your activity can be very expensive and because emergencies and life’s hazards are never predictable, we offer you an insurance contract to help you deal with unexpected situations.
By taking out insurance with Meetch, you can expect to be reimbursed 100% of the amount of your paragliding activity reservation (subject to acceptance of the claim). There is not even any excess to pay in the event of a reimbursement request!
Examples of events covered by the cancellation insurance (upon presentation of proof):
- Serious health issue, accident, death
- Serious damage to your primary or secondary residence
- Serious damage to your vehicle
- Transport accident or breakdown
- Visa refusal
- Change of holiday dates by employer
3% OF THE TOTAL COST OF YOUR PARAGLIDING ACTIVITY
You are able to add the insurance up to 72h after making your booking, in which case we request that you contact us by email on [email protected]
What to do if you need to cancel?
- Let us know by sending an email to [email protected]
- Contact Meetch by email within 5 working days in order to make a claim (see below)
How to make a claim
CONTACT DETAILS – INSURANCE SERVICE MIMAT
15 rue des Halles – 75001 PARIS
Monday to Friday from 9am to 12pm and from 2pm to 4.30pm
Please declare your claim on:
In case of difficulty, please use either the two contact methods below to expedite the processing of your case:
● By chat directly on the website: www.mimat.fr
● By email: [email protected]
● By post: MIMAT – 15 rue des Halles, 75001 Paris
Please remember to gather the following information. It will be requested when you call:
● Your contract number,
● Your name and surname,
● Your home address,
● The telephone number where we can reach you,
● The reason for your claim.
During the first call, you will be given an insurance case file number. Always remember to have this with you when dealing with our Insurance Service.
For more information: https://www.meetch.io